3.1

It would really help if Sport Clips hired people that have good hair and know something about it.Right when I walk in I see some redkneck woman with not so good hair herself, "Oh no" is my immediate thought, but i decided not to judge a book by its cover, which I shouldve in this case.

Right when she started cutting I knew something was wrong, my hair in the front was being cut on the sides. I asked for an inch off and she took 2.

She was talking to her friend while cutting my hair which didn't help her focus at all, but that's ok its not her hair right?I would not reccomend using sport clips and putting the money towards a nice haircut that will make you feel good, not this quick cut ***.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sport Clips. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Sport Clips to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stupidity from the employees, not listening to what you want and lack of attention. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sport Clips and sport clips haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments