I went to the sports clips shop in Bakersfield, CA at 9960 Hageman Road yesterday for a much needed haircut since I had a job interview today.I have been this shop a few times in the past and had satisfactory results (not the best haircuts though).

After checking in at the front desk, I was handed over to someone that was obviously new on the job, probably their first day. After sitting down it became immediately clear that the trainee was not even familiar with her equipment and I began to get worried. Keep in mind that there were five other employees present, including the manager, but were preoccupied with servicing the hydraulic barber chairs. After a disastrous start to my haircut, one of the experienced girls came over and intervened.

She washed the hydraulic oil off her hands and proceeded to do the best she could to fix the ridiculous cut I'd received. Thus my hair ended up much shorter than I'd hoped for,not leaving much hair to style, argh!!

And I have to go to an important job interview looking like this:( On top of this they never washed my hair nor did the little massage that is typical of their service.Never again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sport clips haircut. Sport Clips needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sport clips haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sport Clips.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments