420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC.With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head.

Related: Sport Clips Haircut Review

He knew it looked bad and almost went next door to get a hat to cover it up. I cried when I saw him and was horrified. Christmas is next week and he will not be in any pictures. With hair cuts, once the damage is done there is nothing but time that can fix it until it grows out.

I am HORRIFIED they shaved his head an he looks ***. I would NEVER recommend Sports Clips. They have no experience and there is nothing that can be done to fix it! Most men do not get upset, but he is visibly pissed off and I am beyond PISSED OFF with us having to cancel family pictures.

I am requested the "butcher" be fired and she needs to go back to school. I should contact the school that taught her how to cut hair because she does not deserve her degree.

HORRIFIED and beyond PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!DEMANDING Termination of the butcher

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

I didn't like: Wanted a trim and got a shaved head.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sport Clips Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Worst cut ever / $15
Preferred solution Termination of the person who botched up my hair, full refund, and free hair cuts for a year however, I am not sure that I will ever go back there again

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Which picture is the bad one?

It's not the hair it's the face

Why didn't your *** husband stop them when they pulled out the buzzers??? He looks fine by the way.

to Anonymous #1080976

He didn't know until after she says "oops". She used the wrong # blade and shave an entire strip. Nothing could be done unless he wanted a Mohawk.