Sport Clips - WORST CUT EVER. It is not even a cut, my husband was shaved

72 of 191 Sport Clips reviews

420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC.With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head.

He knew it looked bad and almost went next door to get a hat to cover it up. I cried when I saw him and was horrified. Christmas is next week and he will not be in any pictures. With hair cuts, once the damage is done there is nothing but time that can fix it until it grows out.

I am HORRIFIED they shaved his head an he looks ***. I would NEVER recommend Sports Clips. They have no experience and there is nothing that can be done to fix it! Most men do not get upset, but he is visibly pissed off and I am beyond PISSED OFF with us having to cancel family pictures.

I am requested the "butcher" be fired and she needs to go back to school. I should contact the school that taught her how to cut hair because she does not deserve her degree.

HORRIFIED and beyond PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!DEMANDING Termination of the butcher

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Wanted a trim and got a shaved head

Reason of review:
Worst cut ever
Preferred solution:
Termination of the person who botched up my hair, full refund, and free hair cuts for a year however, I am not sure that I will ever go back there again
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sport Clips Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #753306 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sport Clips? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 191 Sport Clips reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094651

Which picture is the bad one?

Jan 14 #1094432

It's not the hair it's the face

Dec 18, 2015 #1080901

Why didn't your *** husband stop them when they pulled out the buzzers??? He looks fine by the way.

Dec 18, 2015 #1080976

He didn't know until after she says "oops". She used the wrong # blade and shave an entire strip. Nothing could be done unless he wanted a Mohawk.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sport Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sport Clips.
Filing a new complaint about
×