The hair cut person mistreated my hair by pulling it hard. He also did not cut my hair how I wanted. He was not polite and pulled my hair hardly even though I warned him 2 times. I do have to report this because we strongly believe that the hair cut person was racial (He was nice too other people). Manager (She said her name is 'April') was good and apologized to me. The haircut person recklessly asked me to report this to manager.

We did not expected a franchise like 'SportClips' employs such people. We loved the 'SportsClips' place but because of this incident, we will never go again to this place. Neither we will suggest this place to any one.

Hope at least 'SportsClips' will give proper training to their employees.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "give proper training to employees". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sport Clips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sport Clips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sport Clips to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

The person cutting your hair was not a hair cut person, he was a stylist.When you bring the race card into your complaint, the complaint looses credibility.

Some stylists are a little rougher than others. There are times you can even tell that while they are shampooing your hair. In order to get the type of haircut that you want you sometimes have to use the proper terminology. Some stylists have their own terminology and some don't.

The important advice is when you find a stylist that you like stick to that one and plan ahead so that you get that one particular stylist. The stylist was not nice "too" other people, he might have been nice "to." How do you know he was nice to other people, when he was working on you? If he was working on other people while you watched, you have no way of knowing whether or not their hair was getting pulled, you couldn't feel that.

The word "hardly" means barely enough, scarce amount, etc.Some of your grammar could stand to be improved