I went in and was greeted very professionally, the very moment I walked in!!The Girls had a very upbeat feeling they put off and were all very professional!

I'd definitely go back-100%!! The girl who cut my hair was Rhonda, she will cut my hair for now on. Although if I had to get a H.C. and she wasn't in I'd let any of the girls do it just going off the way they all showed as if they were in the biz for years.

When a service is wanted and you automatically feel this comfortable with the people giving the service, it makes it so easy to go back again and again with no doubt in your mind! I know I am very picky about how my hair is cut and I am sure the majority of people are, so to have the comfort feeling right away as a consumer it is just fantastic!

I used to go to a competitor but with all the options at Sports Clips, Neck massage, Hot Towel & great service etc.I will definitely not be going back to those competitors!!

SMH

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of sport clips haircut. Sport Clips needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sport clips haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sport Clips.

Comments