Went to great clips in forest hills Richmond va,with my son we had a free coupon for vip service my son clearly said a 1/4 inch , came out very short one side long than other,the lady approach us at beginning unpleasant looks like the boss, she did not charge another client and told her to get her lunch free instead from chick file,God she bad.

After this other girl finish my son hair they speculate taste our phone I had to said it like 3 times, she said you being here before,you can’t use the coupon, and no my son was never there,so I told her and they. Keep searching in the computer asking me a lot of questions, and took us like 45 minuets there was very emberessing I think they act discriminating us we are American look like spanish they blacks.

She the manager short hair black on my face stole from the company, getting from her client free lunch instead of paying.and then want to stress us out. Never ever going back bad attitude, hate to be embarrassed like I was stilling, why giving coupons away do like hair cuttery they don’t search people if you give coupons they free.

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

Comments