Tulsa, Oklahoma

I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience.I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I love doing.

I was told at my interview that I was great and would do very well in your salon , then I never heard back.? I called twice and even Emailed to check on the status of me being hired and never heard back.

I'd love the opportunity to work for you and would love to hear back from someone.

Leslie Livingston

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1224420

Why would you post about not getting a call back for a job on this site? Hope they don't hire you for being so unprofessional

Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure Review from Rialto, California Hair Club "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..." Read more Sport Clips - Review about Hair Cut from Bellevue, Washington Sport Clips "Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back. This was on Sunday 8/31. My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels..." Read more Sport Clips Haircut Review from Augusta, Georgia Sport Clips "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more