2.6

I'm an employee of sport clips and I recommend not working there if there is a place you can make more money, I unfortunately don't have that option. The requirements to make service commission is impossible unless you're fast and sell over $100 in retail in 2 weeks (which they only give you 10% of, 20% if it's over $200).The owner of my store in particular is so greedy that she put hours on my payroll that I didn't work so that I wouldn't hit service commission, all because I forgot to clock out one day.

They also have offered me no educational classes or forget to mention them. I see so many bad haircuts walk out of that place it hurts to know I work for a place that cares more about money than it's own clients.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Sport Clips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sport Clips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sport Clips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Actually the lack of training is not bull. Just because your location has good training doesn't mean hers does.

I also work for sport clips and my area doesn't do very many training classes. Our company leaders are lazy.

100$ in two weeks for retail is nothing. Considering most of the products are in the 15-25 dollar range.

You're almost there if you just sell a box of nioxin or two litre bottles of shampoo/conditioner to a family.

Second, you only need to do two mvp cuts per hour to make commission or three varsity cuts. If you can't do that, it's not that you aren't fast, you're slow. Very, very slow.

Don't blame your lack of ability on a company having standards.

The lack of training is bull though. SportClips has great training and stylists can benefit from it.

I'd drop a comment to corporate. Or switch locations/owners.