1.5

Had never been to sports clips but needed a haircut badly thought I would give them a try told the girl what I wanted and asked her to not take the clippers into my crown well that is just what she did I asked for a number 2 on the sides I got a 0 half way up my head. This was at the Lawton location I won't be back advise you not to go

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sport Clips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sport Clips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sport Clips and sport clips haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hopewell, Virginia, United States #1274841

Had this same experience in Colonial Heights, Virginia.Told her to give me a 1 medium fade and she shaved the sides of my head.

Then told her to trim the top, she took the clippers and cut it to about two inches.

Then the *** acted like I was in the wrong, saying "that's what you asked for".Never going back again.