Walnut Grove, Missouri
2.1

I don't know who to contact about this but it needs to be taken care of. I just left my job at sport clips in Springfield MO and I just want to give someone info about how horrible the manager is.

I decided to leave today after she constantly treats me like I'm such an awful person because I value family time. She was always asking me to choose my job over seeing my family. She straight up told me she was jealous of me probably a month ago. I have come to find out that she was talking about me to another employee saying I was a spoiled brat and I was lazy and never wanted to work and asked for unrealistic time off.

I never asked for anything besides one family weekend a month and doctors appointments and she constantly made it into a big deal and made me feel awful for choosing my family. She is a work-a-holic and expects everyone else to be one too. She's so threatened by me that she always made me feel horrible about myself. I hated going to work everyday.

I am just so hurt and so stunned that she said those things about me and is manager.

I want her demoted or fired. That is completely inappropriate and she doesn't deserve to have a manager title.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sport Clips Manager.

Comments

Bettembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg #1177857

Unfortunately, what you describe is a pretty common workplace scenario for many, many people.