Walnut Grove, Missouri
2.1

I don't know who to contact about this but it needs to be taken care of.I just left my job at sport clips in Springfield MO and I just want to give someone info about how horrible the manager is.

I decided to leave today after she constantly treats me like I'm such an awful person because I value family time. She was always asking me to choose my job over seeing my family. She straight up told me she was jealous of me probably a month ago. I have come to find out that she was talking about me to another employee saying I was a spoiled brat and I was lazy and never wanted to work and asked for unrealistic time off.

I never asked for anything besides one family weekend a month and doctors appointments and she constantly made it into a big deal and made me feel awful for choosing my family. She is a work-a-holic and expects everyone else to be one too. She's so threatened by me that she always made me feel horrible about myself. I hated going to work everyday.

I am just so hurt and so stunned that she said those things about me and is manager.

I want her demoted or fired.That is completely inappropriate and she doesn't deserve to have a manager title.

This person wrote the review about Sport Clips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sport Clips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sport Clips and sport clips manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bettembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg #1177857

Unfortunately, what you describe is a pretty common workplace scenario for many, many people.