1.8

So disappointed.I was so excited to bring my husband and son (5 years old) here for their "back to school" and "post-summertime" haircuts.

We have a normal stylist that we trust, but she was on vacation! Great clips? Tried it. Eh.

So onto something new and fun! I had in my mind that my guys would be sitting side by side watching sports and getting their do's done. Nope. We got there right at 10, and the stylists greeted friendly enough, my son had Beverly and I'm not sure the name of my husband's stylist.

They got them all set up for their haircuts, and Beverly was quick to explain that the haircut more than likely would not come out like the picture my son so excitedly brought in. I confirmed that I understood, and just as soon as I did, the computer system began having issues at the front as another stylist was trying to check her client out. Within seconds, both of our stylists had walked away from us, and all 3 were up at the front trying to work out this glitch. No "I'm sorry...one moment", or "let me try to help them out"...nothing.

Just clippers but back on the counter and everyone trying to get it figured out, talking amongst themselves and ignoring us. It was about 5-10 minutes of this-and of course, my restless 5 year old was up and in the bathroom by this point. They continued to talk amongst themselves after their return to their clients, but by then, we were pretty done with this place. Beverly walked away a few times to answer the phone mid-cut..annoying.

The haircuts were decent-but because of the delays, my husband and son both had to skip their first timer "free MVP" treatments due to time constraints. And after walking out, I noticed the hair all over my son's neck and ears-and his ear was cut!

I knew that Beverly looked like she was being pretty rough, but I didn't realize it was that bad.I definitely would not recommend this place for anyone that values customer service, timeliness, or a "clients come first" attitude.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sport Clips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sport Clips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sport Clips to other companies on our site.

Comments