Muncie, Indiana

I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts.Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off of my 5 year old granddaughter?

She had never had her hair cut in her life and her father that just recently was given unsupervised visits because of abuse brought her in and they gave her a boy haircut. This was a spite haircut and we are all sick over it. She came home from school today sick to her stomach after the haircut your company gave her. We called local shop and were told they cut girls hair.

They were no help. And it isn't even a decent cut. Very short in back and left long and in her eyes on top. You might rethink your position on this in the future to save this heartache for another family.

It will be two years before her hair grows out enough to do anything with it.Who heard of a little girl getting her haircut at a barbershop without her Mother?

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

I didn't like: Being treated without respect as a person.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Blackwood, New Jersey, United States #1217871

It's not the place of business's fault.Don't blame them.

Sorry your granddaughter has a jackhole for a father.

But the haircut place can't say "oh let me call your ex and make sure it's ok with her" .It's not their place to get involved in a domestic dispute.

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #1213072

It's not the stylists fault you raised an incompetent pr!ck for a son.