I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts.Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off of my 5 year old granddaughter?
She had never had her hair cut in her life and her father that just recently was given unsupervised visits because of abuse brought her in and they gave her a boy haircut. This was a spite haircut and we are all sick over it. She came home from school today sick to her stomach after the haircut your company gave her. We called local shop and were told they cut girls hair.
They were no help. And it isn't even a decent cut. Very short in back and left long and in her eyes on top. You might rethink your position on this in the future to save this heartache for another family.
It will be two years before her hair grows out enough to do anything with it.Who heard of a little girl getting her haircut at a barbershop without her Mother?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being treated without respect as a person
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "I had been letting some chick with tattoos cut my hair but she aparently quit and they insisted when i went in that the girl who had been doing my..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."