Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back.This was on Sunday 8/31.

My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels from the towel massage that was given, she was to rough to say the least!! Went back in the store to speak with the so called manager and wasn't very apologetic.

In fact didn't care.

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Bradenton Beach, Florida, United States #1053895

Perhaps you should have told the stylist that the STEAMED towel was too hot, when she ASKED you, BEFORE she put it completely on your face. You should hold yourself accountable in regards to the outcome of this. It could have been avoided if you had a pair!

to Anonymous #1130537

Perhaps you are the one who did this to him.He might have a pair, had you not scalded them off along with his head.

*** *** didn't know what she was doing.

SUE THEM!!!!!Get her license pulled.

Sport Clips - WORST CUT EVER.  It is not even a cut, my husband was shaved Sport Clips "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..." Read more Sport Clips - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category  from Tulsa, Oklahoma Sport Clips "I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience. I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more