This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off!
As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can easily see the line where the different hair lengths are. Also, the taper around the ears looks good on the side I didn't take a picture of, but around my left ear, I have a bald spot! And it's really easy to see it!
The worst part about this haircut? Well, I go back to school tomorrow!!! I look horrible!
Never going back to SportClips again. Fantastic Sams may not have the steamed towel, but the haircuts are better, faster, and cheaper!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons. I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "Spent over $1400 on a grinder and prosumer espresso machine. Noticed grinder hopper canted and discovered motor mounting bracket broke. WLL only offers to send machine back to..."
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts. Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."