2.8

This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off!

As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can easily see the line where the different hair lengths are. Also, the taper around the ears looks good on the side I didn't take a picture of, but around my left ear, I have a bald spot! And it's really easy to see it!

The worst part about this haircut? Well, I go back to school tomorrow!!! I look horrible!

Never going back to SportClips again. Fantastic Sams may not have the steamed towel, but the haircuts are better, faster, and cheaper!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sport clips haircut. Sport Clips needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sport clips haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sport Clips.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Sport Clips - Haircut Review from Bellevue, Washington Sport Clips "Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back. This was on Sunday 8/31. My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels..." Read more Ideal Image - JuvÉderm Ultra Xc Injection Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more