2.4

My experience with Sports Clips has been up and down. I have been to numerous Sports Clips locations around Austin, Dallas and areas near by.

Sports Clips has always been my haircut place of choice. One of the attractive offers from Sports Clips is the free MVP haircut on the birthday week or month. This is something that after 10 years of going, I've never been able to use. 3 years ago, the sports clips I had been going to told me I wasn't registered in the system for my birthday freebie and so I couldn't get the haircut.

A year later I try again and even after a team member told me they would take care of the haircut cost and after hearing my story from last year, she gave me an MVP haircut and charged me full price. I was too angry to be constructive, but she assured me that the next year I would recieve an email. It's next year, my birthday has passed and I still don't have an email.

I am submitting this knowing that this probably isn't everyone's experience, but am hoping that Sports Clips can somehow restore my trust and business. If not, I hope this problem isn't widespread and I wish the best for your business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sport Clips Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments