Omaha, Nebraska

What ever happened to the original Sports Clip mission??This is the third time I have walked in to my Waukee Sports Clip location and I have to wait 40 minutes for a haircut because the *** waiting area is filled with soccer moms and their snotty nose kids???

Related: Sport Clips Customer Care Review

Come on guys! There were 3 moms with 3+ kids each , what a crock!

Get back to what made you good, a unique man's haircut experience!!!It's not good to be a guy right now at Sports Clip

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sport Clips Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

You are so very right! Sport cups should start calling themselves kids clips. It's disgusting

Kr1
Orange, California, United States #1236451

On grow up, and why are you taking pictures of other people's kids?Maybe the police need to look into you.

They cannot deny service.If you want to get your haircut get it during school hours.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1226064

Wow.You are a loser.

How dare these kids get a haircut, right?

What a goof.

As if your moronic whining wasn't bad enough, you were taking pics of minors to post on the internet?!?If I were those kids parent, I'd be calling the cops on your pervy ***.