2.8

I am usually a reaccuring customer of sports clips and i love thier staff but today 9/17/16 I sat and waiting fpr 1hour and 15min for a 20 minute hair cut. I sat wgile i watched multiple people go ahead of me. I dont think i will ve bring my buisness back after this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sport Clips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sport Clips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sport Clips to other companies on our site.

Comments

Well Number One , That Was YOUR Fault For Sitting And Watching Yourself Get Cut In Line By Numerous Of People, Not Theirs. Close Mouth DON'T Get Fed !

And What Did You Expect A Hour Haircut? Something So Simple Doesn't Require A lot Of Time, Your Just One Of Those That's Hard To Please!