1.7

I already know they give mediocre haircuts, that's fine I'm in the military and just needed a quick trim. I went there because they had a neon sign on thier window that said "no wait".

20 min later I realized that was a lie.

I could of gone to about 3 other spots, this place wasted my time, and pretty much ruined my day. the workers where rude too.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jweb702 is overall dissatisfied with Sport Clips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sport Clips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sport Clips to other companies on our site.

Comments

Chester, Virginia, United States #1268462

How about the concept that they got a rush and during the rush it was forgotten to turn off the sign.

Maybe tell them that the sign is on and ask about the wait.

Sorry this ruined your life!

What a terrible thing to have happened to you.

..so why didn't you just leave..? Really?

You're going to go on the Internet and cry about a 20 minute wait..? Try not being so entitled next time, there's worse things in life, promise. Did you even tell the stylist you had a problem with it?

Probably not. What's the point of saying something on here that you wouldn't say in person.