West Ashley, South Carolina

Ivr been going to the WA location for a few years now and never had a problem until tonight. The stylist was great and the visit was an overall pleasure, until time to pay. I get up to the cash register amd she saya the total is 25.00, which is higher than normal but i was going to let that go. I grab my veterans card and she says that they no longer offer a discount to veterans, only active duty. THEN she goes on to say that i have been told that twice and it's remarked on my account. At this point im livid. Thankfully i kept my composure, though. Asked to speak to the manager, she comes up, i say that hairstylist did an amazing job but it will be the last time i go there. "Ok". No question why, nothing. Just "Ok". Nice, manager of West Ashley, nice.

How can a company that has nothing but "veteran" pictures and posters when you first walk in not give a VETERAN his discount that hes been getting for years. HIPOCRITES. Charleston is a HUGE military town and bet your *** i will be telling all of my buddies not to go there anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sport Clips Customer Care.

Comments