West Ashley, South Carolina

Ivr been going to the WA location for a few years now and never had a problem until tonight. The stylist was great and the visit was an overall pleasure, until time to pay. I get up to the cash register amd she saya the total is 25.00, which is higher than normal but i was going to let that go. I grab my veterans card and she says that they no longer offer a discount to veterans, only active duty. THEN she goes on to say that i have been told that twice and it's remarked on my account. At this point im livid. Thankfully i kept my composure, though. Asked to speak to the manager, she comes up, i say that hairstylist did an amazing job but it will be the last time i go there. "Ok". No question why, nothing. Just "Ok". Nice, manager of West Ashley, nice.

How can a company that has nothing but "veteran" pictures and posters when you first walk in not give a VETERAN his discount that hes been getting for years. HIPOCRITES. Charleston is a HUGE military town and bet your *** i will be telling all of my buddies not to go there anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sport Clips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sport Clips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sport Clips to other companies on our site.

Comments