74 views
Verified Reviewer

Yes I’ve called and left two voicemails about Shaun Norton and the Ohio market and what is going with his team and how he is treating them and jeopardizing there health and safety and trying to make them sign a contract that is not abiding by the orders of the Ohio governor Mike Dewine. Also this man owes money for maintenance that has been done to the store has neglected to pay.

If the pay is not resolved in a week I will issues liens on his Ohio store which the work was done on. As this man has been inappropriate towards these young women not only have I heard it but also have seen it with my own eyes with texts messages. These women are scared of one the covid 19 and the protection of there family but also scared of loosing there careers with the Sport Clips family. These girls are over worked and under paid by Mr Norton.

Most of us 9 locations in the Ohio market are under staffed and the new comp plan he has rolled out will not only hurt the pockets of these women but also the Sport Clips franchise. Some these women have expressed that they do not want to return work be cause of all the time they have missed with family and kids because these store have been improperly staffed.

Also his corporate team which I know for fact has brought these problems to his attention and he back roads all there hard work. Like I said in my voice mails if this is not resolved in 24 hours and contact me personally I will be contacting the new media and reaching out to them to bring justice for these woman and to have Shaun Norton brought to justice for modern day slavery.

Preferred solution: Settlement .

Sport Clips Cons: Horrible customer service and treatment.

Comments

Never heard of them. I'd bet they had a good giggle listening to your voice mails.

You never did explain to your readership your involvement in all of these allegations. Incidentally, here in Ohio the news media does not dole out justice ; we leave that to the court system.

Sport Clips Reviews