We called 20 minutes before arriving at Bolingbrook location.The person who answered told and confirmed that they are opened until 6 pm.

My husband and I got there at 5 pm and they told us the store is closed. When I asked why they had said they told the person before me that they were closing early. The girl who was leaving was very rude. Told me that she would have beaten me up if she wasn't in front of Sports Clip and told me that cause of people like me their Manager quit on them today.

I was upset that they told us it was open until 6 pm and so did their website and after driving for 20 minutes the lights were turn off and they were leaving. Very disappointing and horrible experience at Bolingbrook location. Very rude person who was leaving the store. Sorry to say but she wouldn't tell me her name but she was an African American woman.

Threatening me to beat me up was super upsetting.

Would not recommend anyone going there.Someone should connect me or I'll take this matter higher.

Review about: Sport Clips Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Why do they want my phone number? It gets to the point where they tell me they can't cut my hair if I don't provide it both at Solon, OH and Bridgewater, PA. I went to great clips where my name and last name initial are enough.

Get over yourself.