233 views
Verified Reviewer

I checked in on the sport clips app, it told me my wait was 24 minutes. I was approximately 20 minute drive away.

Then I signed in and it came back and told me the wait was 31 minutes. So I waited 5 minutes and then began driving to the sport clips location at 16381 County Road 30. Within 10 minutes, while driving, the app sends me a message "your stylist is ready". Huh?

It had been nowhere near 31 or even 24 minutes. However, I continue to drive there and when I arrive my name was in the #1 slot on the electronic board up on the wall. They asked me if I checked in online and I told them yes, I was there and I pointed to the board. Then, after waiting 10 minutes, the stylist finishes her customer, asks me my phone number, then proceeds to put me at the BOTTOM of the waiting list at #3 ?!?!?

I had driven 13 miles away and I was #1 on the list and they go and put me on the bottom, because the system "timed out"? Huh? Clearly I was next in line but this lady had some problem with me and/or your check in system is seriously broken and not working correctly. I told the stylist that I was supposed to be next, yet she ignores me and takes the custome that was originally #3 on the list.

This is horrible customer service, and I have been going to sport clips now for over 3 years, but will not be going anymore now because of this nonsense.

Waste my time, gas and money because now I have to drive all the way across town to find a different place to get a haircut. Just terrible.

User's recommendation: Avoid This Location!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sport Clips Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sport Clips Pros: Several locations.

Sport Clips Cons: Broken check in system, Rude stylists.

Location: 16381 County Road 30, Maple Grove, MN 55311

Comments

I work at Sport Clips in CT. If your name gets kicked out, we can return it to the queue but it goes at the bottom of the list, which bugs me.

It should go to the top. At my store, if you get kicked out, you are taken next when you come in.

I'm sorry that happened to you. That's not how our store works.

#2001472

Same here happened to me last night. I will not return here again.

The stylist said they don’t wait for online people to show up and take walk ins. Well why does your app tell me to get there at a specific time to have me wait an addition 40 minutes after arriving two minutes earlier than the expected wait time.

#2001516
@PissedConsumer2001472

This company has serious issues with utilizing an online check-in app that clearly doesn't work effectively - at all. The app might tell you the wait is 25 minutes, so you begin driving there to arrive on time, but 5 minutes later while driving it changes and tells you that your stylist will be ready in 8 minutes. Huh????

#1980241

i have the same problem all the time, im pretty sure its because people sign in online and dont show up on time, i am looking for another place to get a simple 10 minute haircut

Sport Clips Reviews