233 views
Verified Reviewer

I checked in on the sport clips app, it told me my wait was 24 minutes. I was approximately 20 minute drive away.

Then I signed in and it came back and told me the wait was 31 minutes. So I waited 5 minutes and then began driving to the sport clips location at 16381 County Road 30. Within 10 minutes, while driving, the app sends me a message "your stylist is ready". Huh?

It had been nowhere near 31 or even 24 minutes. However, I continue to drive there and when I arrive my name was in the #1 slot on the electronic board up on the wall. They asked me if I checked in online and I told them yes, I was there and I pointed to the board. Then, after waiting 10 minutes, the stylist finishes her customer, asks me my phone number, then proceeds to put me at the BOTTOM of the waiting list at #3 ?!?!?

I had driven 13 miles away and I was #1 on the list and they go and put me on the bottom, because the system "timed out"? Huh? Clearly I was next in line but this lady had some problem with me and/or your check in system is seriously broken and not working correctly. I told the stylist that I was supposed to be next, yet she ignores me and takes the custome that was originally #3 on the list.

This is horrible customer service, and I have been going to sport clips now for over 3 years, but will not be going anymore now because of this nonsense.

Waste my time, gas and money because now I have to drive all the way across town to find a different place to get a haircut. Just terrible.

User's recommendation: Avoid This Location!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sport Clips Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sport Clips Pros: Several locations.

Sport Clips Cons: Broken check in system, Rude stylists.

Location: 16381 County Road 30, Maple Grove, MN 55311

Comments

Actually I was on YOUR side and I never said anything about old ladies lol

@carla v Olx

OMA was called granny because the word OMA means granny in at least 3 languages I am aware of. OMA is also a long-time troll at this site, having many accounts. IT has been trolling here for years.

I am acting like an adult Carla, and YOU DID make posts about wanting to do old ladies. Those were removed. You admit to what you said and act your age.

Sigh, you have a grown up body, but a child's maturity. If you let one bad experience deter you from going back, you won't be missed.

You behaved like a two year old. NO wonder you were ignored/

@PissedConsumer2179175

Again, that is not how most of us operate. I'm sorry that happened to you as well..

But name calling kings proves her point. Grow up.

@carla v Olx

Lol, yeah you addressed the wrong person. That is find, it is confusing when the site removes posts. But that so called "gentleman" made disturbing posts about doing his grandmother.

@PissedConsumer2179175

@Oma Zsi

Your current username literally means "grandma" in a few languages.

@Oma Zsi

You just said I was the one who made comments about old ladies and he did too?? You're an odd person.

@PissedConsumer2179177

I am a 23 year old man. But if you think I am old enough to be your grandmother why are you sending me lewd messages about what you want to do to me? BTW I reported all your lewd messages about what you like to do to elderly women, and they have been removed.

@Oma Zsi

Ok see now you're being crude. I don't see ANYTHING about anyone wanting to "do anything to/ with you".

You are obviously a very irrational person. I hope you don't have to work with the public. You need help dude. I tried to be rational and tell you that's not how all stores work.

You're 23? Lol ACT like an adult.

Disgusting person

@Oma Zsi

How in the world could anyone send you messages? This website does not have any provided function for one person to contact another. THINK before you post granny!

You need help

@PissedConsumer2179177

Oma I need to apologize to you cuz my response was to the "gentleman ".. and I use that weird loosely because he is no gentleman..

that responded to you. He very clearly has issues!!!!!

@carla v Olx

Lol sorry I replied to you as well. But it was that gentleman that said he liked to do his grandmother. His post were later removed.

Sport Clips Reviews