filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Sport Clips - Didnt listen! Bad Cut!

Show a picture and it still didn't work! Did their on thing and screwed up my hair! I always tip 15.00 dollars and still cant get a decent haircut! I'm done!!!!
1.9
I didn't like
  • Haircut

Sport Clips - Dont ever go there to get a hair cut

The one at Stapleton in denver Colorado is a joke they were way understaffed rude and slower than fill in the blank and you got the feeeling they dont wanna be there working ill mever set foot im there again

Sport Clips in Bel Air, Maryland - Bad haircut

I went to sports clips about two weeks ago. I asked for a medium fade and explained the haircut that I would like. The lady gave me a high and tight that was uneven. I came back two weeks later and had a similar experience. I won’t be going again.
Product
Show

Sport Clips in Chandler, Arizona - To report mangers and service complaint!

I checked in online, then went to the store. My name was on the screen and showing 2 minutes waiting time. Then it got to 0 and that was my turn to do the hair cut, but the Stylist gave my turn to the next person and said I have to wait for another 25 minutes! What was that? I just wasted all my time.
Show

Sport Clips - Mckinney TX (Custer and 380) — rush job!

You cannot expect customers to be happy with an 11 minute haircut that includes shampoo and massage. The MVP for anything more than $12 is a rip off.
1.6

Sport Clips in Brandon, Mississippi - Horrible

My son received a hair cut from Gabby today and it is horrible like I will never go back again it looks like a 5 year old cut his hair! She continues to ask other workers to help because she obviously do not know how to cut
1.8
Reply to reviews
I was at the sports clips in Amelia, Ohio on 1/5/2019 and got the absolutely the worst hair cut ever. The stylist acted like she hated her job and my results shows it. After wetting my hair, my sideburns were not even touched, the hair over my ears still needed to be...
#1442058

Sport Clips in Cary, North Carolina - Service complaint

The employees have customers standing in the rain because the computer isnt working. Great service.
Show

Sport Clips in Bolingbrook, Illinois - I have one of your franchisees telling me to "get a life"

I posted a review on yelp, and the owner told me "that I'm just looking for free stuff" and to "get a life". Is this your policy? Yelp user goes by K B. The shop is 722 E. Boughton Road Bolingbrook, IL 60440 I now go to Sport Clip on 6430 Main Street, Suite 110 Seven Bridges Shopping Mall Woodridge, IL 60517 I go in about once every three weeks. Is this the same owner? If it is, I'm going to find another place to get my hair cut. I'd appreciate a response.
4.0

USA
Phone:
(800) 872-4247

Sport Clips Products and Services

Upset a lot of people having to wait for an hour an a half for walk ins ! And woman are coming in and they take even longer ! I’ve been going there for years and never experienced anything this bad ! The manager is not very nice and rude !!
PerplexedPigeon
PerplexedPigeon

The system is definitely not working by calling on-line because walking have to wait 2 hours of more !! People walking in and cutting in front of people that has waited for ho...

2.6