Bellevue, Washington

Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back.This was on Sunday 8/31.

Related: Sport Clips - This is a racist place!

My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels from the towel massage that was given, she was to rough to say the least!! Went back in the store to speak with the so called manager and wasn't very apologetic.

In fact didn't care.

Review about: Haircut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sport Clips Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Bradenton Beach, Florida, United States #1053895

Perhaps you should have told the stylist that the STEAMED towel was too hot, when she ASKED you, BEFORE she put it completely on your face. You should hold yourself accountable in regards to the outcome of this. It could have been avoided if you had a pair!

to Anonymous #1130537

Perhaps you are the one who did this to him.He might have a pair, had you not scalded them off along with his head.

*** *** didn't know what she was doing.

SUE THEM!!!!!Get her license pulled.