Bellevue, Washington

Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back.This was on Sunday 8/31.

My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels from the towel massage that was given, she was to rough to say the least!! Went back in the store to speak with the so called manager and wasn't very apologetic.

In fact didn't care.

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Bradenton Beach, Florida, United States #1053895

Perhaps you should have told the stylist that the STEAMED towel was too hot, when she ASKED you, BEFORE she put it completely on your face. You should hold yourself accountable in regards to the outcome of this. It could have been avoided if you had a pair!

to Anonymous #1130537

Perhaps you are the one who did this to him.He might have a pair, had you not scalded them off along with his head.

*** *** didn't know what she was doing.

SUE THEM!!!!!Get her license pulled.

Sport Clips Haircut Review from Augusta, Georgia Sport Clips "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..." Read more Sport Clips - Quality of Haircut Sport Clips "I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons. I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male..." Read more Sport Clips - Review about Coworker Behavior Sport Clips "Just a concerned TM at sport clips. Loving my career here but there is a specific individual who is not pleasant to be around. MELISA SANTIAGO has offered to sell..." Read more The Consultant Clinic Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more