Just a concerned TM at sport clips.Loving my career here but there is a specific individual who is not pleasant to be around.

Related: Sport Clips - POOR MANAGEMENT BAD BUISNESS

MELISA SANTIAGO has offered to sell marijuana to her coworkers and clients. She also claims so smoke marijuana with her manager at Arlington Heights, IL, NIKKI MORK. One day some TMs were in the back room cleaning because it smelled funny in there. It kind of smelled like skunk.

MELISAS wallet was on the floor. When we picked it up to put it back on the table we discovered the smell was coming from the wallet. A TM did open to the wallet and discovered a bag of marijuana in it.

I have attached some pictures of the incident.We were going to keep quiet about it but this girl is bad news.

Review about: Coworker Behavior.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sport Clips Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #992961

Really?She's bad news kuz of ***?

I kan understand krack or koke or heroin or even shrooms... But ***? *** the *** on. It's a plant for fux sake.

N is slowly being legalized... Not like the other drugs mentioned above. Not like they were kooking up meth. Seriously?

FOH with this fukery. Snitches get stitches ***.

I'd *** ju up for free...Ol pussi *** kummin with the Bitchassdedness.

Union, Kentucky, United States #955173

Your Team Leader may be interestd in knowing about this.