3.3

I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons.I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male so I hope that they could get the job done and we would be loyal customers.

Well, both my sons have bad cuts. My one son was suppose to have a fade style then spikes , now I see the bowl line around his head clearly. The other son had his hairline cut 2" above the normal line and its still not straight. Besides the bad cuts the one stylist was rude when she felt she had to reply to my initial comments on consistency.

I should of walked out then..in your system we are Imron Koreshi and Jibron Koreshi this was at your Christiana DE location 7/16/16 around 4 pm

Review about: Sport Clips Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad attitude overall.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

LIVID!! Avoid ALL Smartstyles at all costs if you love your hair! Smartstyle "I went to Smartstyle in Rowlett TX at 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75089 on 5-1-17 my stylist (if you can even call her that) was a black lady named..." Read more Sport Clips - Review about Haircut from Huntington Beach, California Sport Clips "All around worst haircut I've ever received in my entire life and I ordered the mvp which I didn't get instead she wrote down triple play and I told her..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more