3.3

I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons.I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male so I hope that they could get the job done and we would be loyal customers.

Well, both my sons have bad cuts. My one son was suppose to have a fade style then spikes , now I see the bowl line around his head clearly. The other son had his hairline cut 2" above the normal line and its still not straight. Besides the bad cuts the one stylist was rude when she felt she had to reply to my initial comments on consistency.

I should of walked out then..in your system we are Imron Koreshi and Jibron Koreshi this was at your Christiana DE location 7/16/16 around 4 pm

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sport Clips and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sport Clips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad attitude overall. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sport Clips and sport clips haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sport Clips?

Comments