I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons.I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male so I hope that they could get the job done and we would be loyal customers.
Well, both my sons have bad cuts. My one son was suppose to have a fade style then spikes , now I see the bowl line around his head clearly. The other son had his hairline cut 2" above the normal line and its still not straight. Besides the bad cuts the one stylist was rude when she felt she had to reply to my initial comments on consistency.
I should of walked out then..in your system we are Imron Koreshi and Jibron Koreshi this was at your Christiana DE location 7/16/16 around 4 pm
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad attitude overall
You May Also Like
- "...Went for trim.Hair butt length.Girl screwed up and manager had to fix...."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "...The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and I'm bring sent away with horrific looking nails that I have to go home and soak..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."