Update by user Oct 16

The owners are actually decent people. I’m just immature and upset I’m getting this post taken down. They do a good job keeping a business together.

Update by user Oct 15

Wasn’t

Original review posted by user Oct 15

The owners of the Sport Clips in Ellicott City, Maryland are completely unprofessional and selfish. In the 2 years I worked there the pay plan was changed at least 3 times...and every time they changed it they made it harder to achieve pay goals.

The owners constantly threaten employees with lawsuits and scare them so they won’t leave their business. They pocket all of the money you made for them to purchase vacation homes and so their spouses and retire from work early. The owners wife was a friend of my moms I guess and whenever something went wrong she would call my MOTHER. I’m 22 years old...I’m YOUR employee.

My mom is not. Another reason to never work there is my manager sold *** to a lot of employees and customers as well. One time my manager got me to smoke *** after work and on my drive home I hit a deer because she got me high. They are awful people and have broken many laws.

During my interview to be a manager, one of the owners pulled me aside and said he was worried that I was living in a fraternity house with my boyfriend..which is none of his business and irrelevant.

It made me super uncomfortable. I also have an email from my former employer threatening to give my new company bad reviews online which I will post.

Comments