5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 27

I made a mistake. I have alopecia.

Original review posted by user Jun 13

I had a very poor experience with my haircut yesterday 6/13 at the Avondale, AZ location on Dysart. When I left, my overall experience was good.

I normally only have my haircut by Nicole, but due to scheduling conflicts, I had Vanessa cut my hair. She was pleasant and everything seemed normal. This morning my wife noticed a square shapped bald spot on the back, left side of my head. It is not a normal spot and it is from the haircut.

I am going to a work event all week and a wedding this weekend so I am very upset. I understand mistakes happen, but I would not believe that Vanessa did not realize what she did. She never informed me.

Needless to say I will never have her cut my hair again. If it was not for Nicole, I would never return to sports clips again.

I also have a picture of the bald spot on my head.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Janet Leah Combs Schoepfer

You might have caused her wrongful termination.. That company fires their stylist for no reason. You didnt need to bash her via social media because of your lack of knowledge.

That looks like alopecia. I dont care what trimmer or machine a stylist has, no blade is going to get down to the skin unless she took a straight razor and cut that piece out